What to Expect
- You are recommended to wear comfortable, loose clothing with an under garment and to wear a back hook bra.
- You may be relaxed and energized. Sometimes you may feel lightheaded by an empty stomach or face-down position. You need to have a light meal before treatment and take your time getting up and move gently after treatment.
- Rigorous exercise, sexual activities, eating a full meal, and consuming alcohol should be avoided immediately before and after a treatment for at least 1 hour.
- How often you will need treatment, will depend upon your individual needs. I recommend the treatment at least once a week preferably at least three to six consecutive weeks.
- For health maintenance or preventative care, I recommend the treatment once or twice a month.
- Pain Clinic, In-Balance Acupuncture